To stay competitive, every company is constantly challenged to minimize cost, improve performance and increase productivity.
BIZSOLV AISA is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider that works in jobs hiring near me partnership with organizations to drive business process improvements and operational productivities.
Organized as cooperative, BIZSOLV ASIA closely coordinates with its principals in identifying, developing, and delivering effective business solutions in non-core functions and activities, allowing the principals to focus more on their core competencies as they continue to evolve and grow their businesses.
Its unique line-up of professional skills and track record for adding value to its clients makes BIZSOLV ASIA an ideal outsourcing partner.
- Higher and sustained productivity due to more motivated, more committed owner-members
- A stakeholder mindset and genuine concern (pagmamalasakit) for the business
- Reduced recruitment and training costs and longer and maximized utilization of acquired knowledge and skills
- Ready access to a pool of well-trained owner-members
- Longer engagement of services even way beyond 6 months
- Improved efficiency and quality of service so clients can shift focus from non-core functions to strategic and core businesses
BIZSOLV ASIA is composed of professional men and women who have pooled their talents and resources to form a cooperative. As owner-members, they share in the bounties of the cooperative. Furthermore, the owner-members receive benefits mandated by law such as SSS, Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, etc.
Hence, the owner-members strive to achieve optimum performance and effectively w https://xjobs.org/ ork towards the success and growth of both the client’s business and the cooperative.
Board and Management Committee:
- Board of Directors
- Luis C. Paterno – Chairman
- Antonio Kent M. Valderrama – Vice Chairman
- Celia T. Aguila – Director
- Adrian C. Abrogena – Director
- Roberto Jose S. Da Silva – Director
- Management Committee
- Graciano T. Cruz II
- Jose Emmanuel M. Estrera
- Raymond S. Rendor
- Cyrel B. Ong
- Chielaine O. Enriquez